Our Group Exercise timetable is designed for all abilities.
Our classes are categorised into
Categories can be found on our timetable.
Whether you are new to exercise, looking for some motivation or want to learn how to correctly perform exercises our Group Exercise timetable is a great place to start.
Our classes are always designed to provide a motivating, interactive and social place to train.
Whether you are a pre-paid member or casual, it is quick and easy to book all classes via our app.
Return to Fitness
Return to fitness program in partnership with Cambridgeshire County council for women looking to get active.
A FREE 8-week programme designed to build confidence when starting on your fitness journey.
Introducing a new class each week with one of our qualified instructors, aimed to get you active, provide lifestyle advice and most importantly set you up on your fitness journey.
- Train with likeminded people and gain the confidence to continue beyond the 8 weeks.
- Classes include core, Pilates, body tone, Yoga, a fitness suite session, dance aerobics, kettle bells and HIIT.
- 60-minute sessions including 45 minutes of work and 15 minutes of lifestyle advice and weekly catch ups.
Fitness Class Descriptions
- Aquafit – An instructor led water aerobics session aimed at improving fitness, tone and balance.
- Bootcamp – An intense outdoor workout focused on high intensity intervals through bodyweight training.
- BoxFit – A high paced interval class incorporating boxing techniques, drills and conditioning exercises for a full body workout.
- Ballet Workout – The ballet workout is all the ballet steps without the complicated combinations so ideal for beginners and older people or also those recovering from injury. It can also be a way in for younger people as a ballet class is like interval training, with balance, strength, aerobics and flexibility/mobility exercises.
- Functional Strength – A technique-based resistance class giving members specific reps, tempo etc to really focus on getting stronger.
- Hatha Yoga – Uniting the mind, body and spirit! Take control of your body in this relaxing, alternative approach to fitness. Effecting more than just your physical wellbeing, our varying forms of Yoga will bring balance to your nervous system and generate energy whilst calming the mind. Just one class of systemized stretching, can guide an absolute novice down the right path. By encouraging the realignment of bones and muscles to improve your internal dynamics, you’ll experience a sense of harmony unlike any other.
- Ladies Fitness – This keep fit class is a popular choice, helping women of all ages and abilities improve their figure and fitness in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Using a varied style of exercises you’ll gain a healthy perspective and shapely results in a ladies only environment.
- Pilates – Focusing on the muscles that support the spine and keep posture. This class will help you to strengthen those deep core muscles and teach awareness of breathing.
- Swing, Sweat & Tone – This class will work every major muscle, build power and shred body fat in a circuit format using kettlebells and barbells, improve your core strength and muscular endurance. A challenging class for all fitness levels.
- Studio Cycling – A high intensity spinning class where the lights are dimmed low and the music jacked up focusing on the rhythm of the music to help you not only forget you’re exercising but also enjoy your time in the saddle. For first timers and hardened cyclists who want to sweat while having fun.
- Super Circuits – A mix of high intensity exercises designed to improve body conditioning, strength and fitness.