Our 17-metre indoor swimming pool is ideal for bathing, lane training and other water-based activities and is attached to spacious locker rooms and shower facilities. The swimming pool temperature is consistently maintained at an of range of 29-30°C. The pool is fully accessible to disabled users via a pool hoist.
- Lane Swim (16+ Only)
This is a lanes session with the pool split into three lanes (Fast, Medium & Slow).
- Public Swim
Everyone welcome! With no lanes, our public swims are open to people of all abilities.
- Fun Splash
A great way to have fun in the pool with raft floats, balls and toys. Great for the whole family
- Ladies Only
This is a lanes session for ladies, with the blinds closed. Female lifeguard cannot be guaranteed
- Aqua Aerobics
A water workout class of all levels. This class is a great way to have a workout. Please be aware advanced booking is required for this session.
- Pool Party
For children aged 8+ and are comfortable swimming unaccompanied. Bookable with or without an inflatable for up to 20 children.
- Under 8s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over 18 years old
- Don’t practice acrobatics or gymnastics.
- Please shower before you swim.
- No diving below 1.5 metres.
- No non-swimmers in the deep end.
- Only two children under 8 years per adult.
- Weak or non-swimmers must be fully supervised whilst out of their depth (within arm’s reach of the individual supervising)
- Diving face masks, Fins and Snorkels are not allowed in the pool.
- Photography is not permitted unless with written permission by ELA Active management.
- Don’t push, duck or bob people under the water.
- No bombing.
- No running on poolside.
- Bags and possessions must be kept in lockers provided.
- Toys are only permitted during Fun Splash.
- Please note that during the change of sessions you may be asked to leave the swimming pool.
- Please note we do not allow customers to borrow items of lost property such as towels, costumes or goggles.
- Approved Hand Paddles and Training Aids including Centre Snorkels can be used during lane sessions or with prior permission from the lifeguard.
- Please ensure forward entry in the pool at all times.
- No diving below 2 metres (including sitting dives)
- No food permitted on poolside. Sports drinks must be in secure sports cap bottles.
- No outdoor shoes are permitted on the poolside or in the shower area
- The use of Photography is strictly prohibited in the Changing Rooms, Swimming Pool and Pool Spectator area. This includes the use of mobile phones and digital imaging equipment.
- Admission is at the discretion of the staff.
- Cut-off jeans or soiled swim wear is not allowed in the pool. No wet suits can be used in the pool.
- For the health and safety of all bathers our team of professionally qualified lifeguards will give advice, please adhere to the advice offered. If you do not follow the instructions, you may be asked to leave the pool and no refund will be given
- Sports bags cannot be stored on poolside