The Technogym Excite line makes training more fun and inspiring for any age or fitness level with its myriad workouts and countless entertainment options.
18 stations including treadmills, cross trainers, climbmills, upper body trainer, rowers and four types of bike.
- Technogym Coach. Your own personal assistant. Built into to every piece of equipment, Technogym Coach will motivate and guide you so you get the most out of your exercise time.
- Technogym Sessions. An online trainer by your side. Start your engaging and motivating journey with a personal trainer at your fingertips.
- Technogym Routines. Choose your goal and follow along.
- Train anywhere in the world. Explore breath-taking scenic locations that will inspire you to go the extra mile.
- Personal entertainment including Netflix, Youtube and much more. Make exercise more motivating with the widest range of entertainment just a touch away.
Selection 900 and Pure Strength
Equipped with 21 stations of the new generation of Technogym Selection 900 and Pure Strength machines, setting the gold standard for selectorized and plate loaded strength equipment, making training more enjoyable and effective than ever.
- Easy to set up and easy to use, including QR code for set up tutorials.
- Best movement technology. Designed to put you in the optimal lifting position for a safe and effective workout with optimal posture.
- Best workload. Workloads are distributed according to movement trajectory to produce the optimum torque throughout the complete range of motion.
- Biomotion. It reproduces the natural movement of the body through a specific range of motion, ensuring resistance remains constant from start to finish and creating an exceptionally fluid movement.
- Optimal Grip. A better grip for every hand so you can maximize contact and apply your maximum strength in total comfort during pushing and pulling movements.
- Physiocam. It varies the resistance output to follow the natural strength curve, since muscles are weaker at the beginning and end of their range of motion and stronger in the middle. The feature is particularly beneficial for deconditioned users and rehab patients.
Free Weight Area
A non-intimidating space where everyone is welcome, whether you are looking to get into free weights or advance your training.
Our free weight area is the perfect space for your weight training. Equipped with Technogym power racks, a designated lifting platform, Olympic Barbells, Dumbbells (1-45KG), adjustable benches, kettlebells and more.
Studio Cycling and Dance Studio
An open space available for our members throughout the day equipped with mirrors and wood floor, perfect for mat work.
The host for our Yoga and Pilates classes and equipped with 15 Technogym Group Cycles used for our Studio Cycling classes.
1 to 1 and 2 to 1 available with our Level 3 Personal Trainers.
Learn proper technique, gain the knowledge of how to transform your fitness and keep motivation by being accountable to a trainer.
- Weight loss/weight gain
- Injury rehabilitation
- Performance and sports specific training
Small Group Personal Training
A coached session with the social benefits of Fitness Classes and the results seen in 1 to 1 Personal Training.
A 1 to 4 group session, precisely planned to focus on progression, strength and fat loss.
For many it is a more affordable option. And for all its extreme value with up to 3 sessions per week for the price of a single 1 to 1 PT session.
In SGT clients will have different fitness levels, ages and experience but all sharing one common goal to feel better and look better.
Exercise Referral: Active and Healthy 4 Life
In partnership with the South Cambridgeshire District Council.
The Active & Healthy 4 Life exercise referral scheme is designed to create a positive change through exercise for those patients with specific medical health conditions. The benefits are seen through attending regular exercise sessions. The aim being that this is the start of the patients journey to include exercise as a regular part of daily life.
The Active & Healthy 4 Life scheme consists of the following:
- An initial assessment with a qualified referral instructor.
- A personal exercise programme to follow in a gym environment.
- A progress review at the end of the first month, with guidance provided by the instructor.
- Access to other classes/sessions on offer at the sports centre (providing health condition and progress means this is appropriate), with guidance provided by the instructor.
- Optional attendance at the set sessions.
- Regular contact with the instructor.
- A final assessment at 4 months is undertaken with the instructor and the patient discharged from the scheme.
- The patient is encouraged to continue exercising at the sports centre and with activities established in daily life.
All instructors are qualified to level 3 exercise referral, to support you with the medical conditions that the scheme is designed for.
Who is it for?
The scheme is for adults with one or more of the following medical conditions:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Back pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint replacement
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Find out more about the scheme and how to get a qualifying referral here
- Junior sessions for ages 13–15
- Monday – Friday 3:45-4:30
All pre-paid memberships include:
- Unlimited gym sessions (cardiovascular equipment only)
- All general and fun swim sessions (timings as per timetable)
- Parental Consent form required – download here