Our Group Exercise timetable is designed for all abilities and categorised into:
- Intense Workout
- Technique and Tone
- Posture and Flexibility
Categories can be found on our timetable.
Whether you are new to exercise, looking for some motivation or want to learn how to correctly perform exercises our Group Exercise timetable is a great place to start.
Our classes are always designed to provide a motivating, interactive and social place to train.
You can easily book all classes via our app in advance for pre-paid (7 days) or casual members (6 days).
Cancellation cut off is 4 hours prior to the start of the class. Please see our T&C’s for further information on booking penalties.
New or returning to exercise?
An 8-week programme designed to build confidence when starting on your fitness journey.
Introducing a new class each week with one of our qualified instructors, aimed to get you active, provide lifestyle advice and most importantly set you up on your fitness journey.
Train with like-minded people and gain the confidence to continue beyond the 8 weeks.
Fitness Class Descriptions
- Aquafit – An instructor led water aerobics session aimed at improving fitness, tone and balance.
- Bootcamp – An intense outdoor workout focused on high intensity intervals through bodyweight training.
- BoxFit – A high paced interval class incorporating boxing techniques, drills and conditioning exercises for a full body workout.
- Functional Strength – A technique-based resistance class focusing on getting stronger.
- HIIT – High Intensity Interval Training – short fast bursts of exercise followed by recovery periods aiming to improve strength and fitness.
- METCON – A HIIT based session. With three core elements… aerobic, strength and core, designed to monitor progression.
- Stretch and Recover – A combination of exercises that increase the range of movements and motions your body can perform. These include flexibility, balance, pliability and strength. The session will teach correct techniques focusing on the mobility of our muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints to best help avoid injury.
- Studio Cycling – A high intensity spinning class.
- Super Circuits – A mix of high intensity exercises designed to improve body conditioning, strength and fitness.
- Pilates – Focusing on the muscles that support the spine and keep posture. This class will help you to strengthen those deep core muscles and teach awareness of breathing.
- Swimfit – A combination of swimming and fitness exercises carried out in the water and on the side. A great way to build strength, tone up and a great CV workout! Must be deep water confident.
- Swing, Sweat & Tone – This class will work every major muscle, build power and shred body fat in a circuit format using kettlebells and barbells, improve your core strength and muscular endurance.
- Swiss Ball – Tighten up your mid section, you will balance your way through this session using a inflatable gym ball.
- Yoga – A class flow designed to practice postures, alignment, breathing techniques and relaxation.